For any serious Pro Street or Strip enthusiasts! These converters can handle any engine up to 2000hp. Track proven by the biggest names in racing today. Each converter is custom built to exact specifications
With these heavy-duty converters, we have seen some racers reach 6.50’s at speeds exceeding 220+ mph in the quarter mile. Check out some of the features of a Midwest Pro Series converter and call to order yours today!
- Furnace Brazed Fins
- Heavy Duty Boron Treated Torrington Bearings
- Cryo Hardened Inner Sprags/Splines
- Anti-Ballooning Plates
- Billet Front Covers
- Pressure Tested and Computer Balanced
- Available in all sizes and required stall speeds.
- Available with or without the Ultra Damper
- Available with the famous Midwest Converters Lifetime Warranty, equipped with GEN III STEEL™ Sprag( Read more about GEN III STEEL™ on our In the News page)